Ford Motor Co. is increasing the amount it plans to borrow to fund its restructuring program from $18 billion to $22 billion-$23 billion. In a filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Ford says it is raising the amount of a secured revolving credit facility to between $10.5 billion and $11.5 billion from the originally planned $8 billion. Ford also reveals it must pledge its 33% stake in Mazda Motor Corp. should it tap into $2 billion in additional financiing made ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.