Ford Motor Co. reportedly is looking for a successor to Chief Financial Officer Allan Gilmour, who’s been in his current post for less than a year. The Financial Times says Gilmour will not be leaving the company soon, but that Ford already is seeking to line up an heir apparent for the CFO spot. A former vice chairman of Ford, Gilmour came out of retirement seven months ago to assume the role of CFO. A replacement reportedly would work under Gilmour for a set period of time before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.