Ford Motor Co. agrees to sell the majority of its upscale British sports car maker Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. for $925 million to a consortium led by Prodrive Ltd., a motorsport company headed by racer and businessman Dave Richards. In addition to Richards, the consortium includes John Sinders, a backer of Aston Martin Racing and an Aston Martin collector, and Kuwait investment firms Investment Dar and Adeem Investment Co. Under terms of the agreement, Ford will retain a share of Aston ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.