Ford Motor Co. overtook Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. as the U.S. market’s No. 2 auto maker in the month of August and year-to-date nameplate races heated up, according to Ward’s data. General Motors Co. held onto the top spot during the month as the No.1 auto maker in the U.S. with 185,113 deliveries, according to Ward’s data, but Ford rode a solid truck month to overall sales of 155,053 and leapt ahead of Toyota at 148,388. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales by Brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.