The long-standing relationship between Ford Motor Co. and BP plc does not appear to be in jeopardy, despite the energy company’s massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. But marketing experts say the worsening disaster could negatively impact the environmentally conscious auto maker. “I hope (Ford) takes a look at (the partnership),” says University of Detroit-Mercy marketing professor Mike Bernacchi. “If they’re not, something’s wrong. If there were ever a time for an evaluation, it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.