JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – Ford Motor Co. of Southern Africa's (FMCSA) RoCam engine plant in Port Elizabeth will supply engines to Ford plants in Brazil, Mexico and Venezuela, starting in February. The announcement was made recently in Port Elizabeth by Deborah S. Coleman, FMCSA CEO and group managing director, less than a month after the news that South African RoCam engines would be fitted to the StreetKa roadster and fashionable SportKa in Europe. EcoSport one of many Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.