Ford Motor Co. is taking a number of actions to maintain day-to-day operations and sufficient liquidity levels after burning through $7.7 billion in cash in the third quarter. Ford today reports a third-quarter pre-tax loss of $2.7 billion, down from a $194 million profit year-ago. The net loss amounts to $129 million, or $0.06 per share, and compares with prior-year’s loss of $380 million, or $0.19 a share. Much of the decline was due to brutal economic conditions that have buffeted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.