SHENYANG — Songliao Automobile Co., a vehicle maker based in northeast China, says it soon will leverage the technology Ford Motor Co. uses in some of its new sport/utility vehicles sold in markets outside of China. The company signed a technology-transfer agreement with Ford in October to produce a 6-seat multi-purpose vehicle. The vehicle, which will go into production by the beginning of next year, is meant to replace Songliao's 6- or 9-seat passenger vehicle. The vehicle would have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.