DEARBORN – It’s no coincidence Ford Motor Co.’s in-house purveyor of high performance – the Special Vehicle Team, or SVT – is rethinking its role in the Ford universe. SVT is practically forced to retrench, given the fact that within a few months, it won’t have anything for sale again until 2006. By second-quarter 2004, SVT officials confirm all of its three currently available products – the SVT Mustang Cobra, SVT F-150 Lightning and SVT Focus – will be out of production. The Cobra and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.