Ford Motor Co., Renault SA, PSA Peugeot Citroen and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will establish an equal joint venture company for the development of wireless telematics services for European customers. The unnamed JV will provide cost savings through the sharing of the three OEM’s existing telematics facilities.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.