TURIN — How many SreetKas could Ford Motor Co. sell if the gorgeous Ghia-styled Ka-based roadster was priced at £10,500-£11,500 (US$15,868-US$17,379). Based on the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the Turin motor show concept car, that's a question Ford will be forced to answer in the coming months. If StreetKa landed in Ford dealers across Europe today, we reckon the answer is measured in tens of thousands a year. No, StreetKa isn't in Ford's existing product plan, but don't count it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.