Ford of Canada Ltd. was the top-selling auto maker in Canada for the second consecutive quarter, as deliveries for the latest 3-month period jumped 17.8% vs. year-ago to 82,192, including its Lincoln and Volvo brands. Ford’s nearest competitor was Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., including its Kia unit, with 53,268 vehicles sold in the period, a 14.2% year-over-year increase, according to Ward’s data. The April-June performance marks the first time in more than 50 years Ford has led the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.