Ford Motor Co. isn’t back in the minivan business officially, but the new Transit Connect XLT Premium Wagon fills a lineup void created when the Ford Freestar and Mercury Monterey models exited the market in 2007. Unveiled at the L.A. Auto Show last week, the special-edition wagon is a modified version of the Transit Connect, which was intended primarily for commercial use. Designed and engineered by Ford of Europe and built in Kocaeli, Turkey, the Transit Connect compact commercial van ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.