Ford Motor Co.'s Turkish arm, Ford Otomotive Sanayi AS, commits to investing 507 trillion Turkish lira ($375 million) through 2007 for additional production at its three plants in the country. The move will raise the capacity of the Kocaeli commercial-vehicle plant to 280,000 units annually in 2007 from the current 240,000. "With this new investment, our total investment since Ford Otosan began operations in Turkey will have reached Tkl213 trillion ($1.6 billion)," Ford Otosan General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.