United Auto Workers union members are expected to vote on contract modifications with Ford Motor Co. as early as next week, although a source familiar with the situation says no official timeline has been established. UAW local and national leaders yesterday voted overwhelmingly to recommend ratification to the modifications during a closed-door meeting at the Renaissance Center in Detroit. “This agreement is another step in meeting the challenges of a very difficult time in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.