DETROIT – As part of a continuing effort to rebuild Ford Motor Co.’s image and reintroduce the auto maker to the public, Ford unveils five new ads under its “No Boundaries” theme. Three ads featuring CEO Bill Ford, titled Built Ford Tough II, Focus and Thunderbird, debuted on cable and network TV on July 29. Two others not featuring Ford Jr., called Gravity and Ice Breaker, will be in rotation by month’s end. “Clearly it (the ad campaign) was also to give the entire extended Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.