Ford Motor Co. launches an assault on American Isuzu Motors Inc. with the introduction of its ’06 LCF (Low Cab Forward) medium-duty commercial truck at the Mid-America Trucking Show in Louisville, KY. The LCF, to be offered in Class 4 and Class 5 weight configurations, will be Ford’s only tilt-cab truck available in the U.S. Ford is the U.S. market leader in both Class 4 and 5 sales. It’s Ford’s first tilt-cab offering in the U.S. in a decade. 2006 Ford LCF A tilt-cab is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.