Ford Motor Co. says the long-term viability of the Philippines' motor vehicle export development program depends on the government granting export incentives to the local automotive industry. Ford Philippines President Henry Co tells the local media the Philippines now has the "smallest market, weakest supply base and high infrastructure cost." If the Philippines would like to become a major player in the Assn. of Southeast Asian Nations motor vehicle export market, he says, local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.