Ford Motor Co. and VeraSun Energy Corp. will collaborate on a U.S. ethanol-distribution corridor spanning from Missouri to Illinois. Announcement of the partnership is the latest push to broaden the use of E85, a fuel mixture composed of 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline. Under terms of the joint venture, Ford will provide seed money for VeraSun to construct “The Midwest Ethanol Corridor,” which is expected to increase greatly the number of E85 pumps throughout the Midwest. “Today’s launch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.