There will be no delay in launching the revamped ’04 F-150 pickup, Ford Motor Co. Chief Operating Officer Nick Scheele tells financial analysts. There was concern launch of the new truck would be postponed so that Ford could make cost-saving changes to the vehicle platform. Word is that the new model will cost as much as $1,000 more to produce than the existing F-Series, which could leave Ford at a competitive disadvantage in the market. '02 F-150 pickup But Scheele says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.