Ford Thailand signs a TB15.5 billion ($511.2 million) loan agreement with a group of Thai banks for money to help finance a state-of-the-art passenger-car production plant nearing completion in Rayong province. The auto maker will receive the funds from the Bangkok Bank, Tisco Bank and Exim Bank of Thailand. The new Thai factory, located 120 miles (193 km) southeast of Bangkok, will expand Ford’s local production and export capabilities. It also will support plans to introduce eight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.