Two Ford Motor Co. employees were injured in a chemical explosion April 27 at the auto maker’s Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn. The explosion occurred in a glass laboratory container and was contained quickly, Ford says in a statement. The injured employees were transferred to an area hospital for treatment. Three others were hospitalized for observation. Ford employees in the building were evacuated until it was safe to re-enter, and given the option to go home. The air in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.