Ford Motor Co. plans to survey 35 of its top global suppliers on their energy use and estimated greenhouse-gas emissions. The companies represent close to 30% of the auto maker’s $65 billion annual procurement spending. Ford is the first auto maker to include its suppliers in the Carbon Disclosure Project Supply Chain, a program launched by a U.K.-based group in 2000 to help curb global greenhouse-gas emissions. “As a leader in this space, Ford is the only auto maker directly engaging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.