TOKYO – The Asia/Pacific region will account for more than half the growth in worldwide automobile demand over the next decade, forecaster Global Insight Inc. says. Global Vehicle Sales Share by Region – 2015 Country/Area % Share China 12.1 Japan 8.2 India 4.7 Southeast Asia 4.1 South Korea 2.3 Other 3.1 Asia Region Total 34.5 W. Europe 22.0 E. Europe 6.6 Europe Region Total 28.6 North America 27.8 South America 5.6 Middle East/Africa 3.5 Source: Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.