Come mid-July, there will be no more excuses for companies failing to fulfill minority contract quotas. That's when Roy S. Roberts, who retired from his post in February as chief of General Motors Corp.'s Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing organization, will launch M-Xchange, an online marketplace that will help facilitate minority procurement for companies in all industries. “The auto industry in (Detroit) has been a leader in dealing with minority suppliers,” says Mr. Roberts. “Can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.