Two former GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. employees have been arrested by the Seoul Public Prosecutor’s office for allegedly stealing technology from the General Motors Co. subsidiary and selling it to Russian auto maker OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod. A third suspect, who previously had worked for GMDAT, committed suicide Friday, prosecutors say. TagAZ’s South Korea subsidiary reportedly confirms two of its employees have been arrested. A GMDAT official tells Ward’s its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.