TOKYO – Blunt words about the automotive world pepper the comments of Delphi Corp.'s first and only Japanese Board of Directors member, a veteran "car guy" who comfortably straddles two cultures. Shoichiro Irimajiri In an exclusive interview with Ward’s, Shoichiro Irimajiri one-time protege of Honda Motor Co. Ltd. founder Shoichiro Honda, second President of Honda of America Mfg. Inc., later President of Honda R&D Co. in Japan, and more recently president of Sega ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.