NEW YORK – John Watts, manager-Acura product planning for American Honda Motor Co. Inc., was faced with two candidates in his search of a new member for his product-planning team last year. One held experience in luxury vehicles and the other knew trucks and SUVs. “We had a guy that had luxury-car experience, and Geovanny (Rodriguez) had a lot of truck experience at Nissan (North America Inc.),” Watts tells Ward’s at a media event here. “We saw in Geovanny the potential to grow even ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.