Hutomo "Tommy" Mandala Putra, 40, former head of the P.T. Timor Putra Nasional company, maker of the Timor – Indonesia’s former national car – is sentenced to 15 years for ordering the shooting murder of a Supreme Court judge. Tommy Putra’s company, which imported completely built-up Sephia passenger cars from South Korea’s Kia Motor Corp. and rebadged them Timors, came under international criticism for its exemption from the 65% import duty and 35% excise tax Indonesia slapped on other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.