IZHEVSK, Russia – OAO IzhAvto, Russia’s second-largest car manufacturer, appoints Mikhail Dobyndo, former vice president of Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ, its new managing director. Dobyndo, 53, joined AvtoVAZ in 1971 and was named vice president-production in 1999. He succeeds Dmitri Ryabov, who has moved up to head the automotive activities of the SOK Group. SOK controls IzhAvto, the assembly plant ZAO RosLada and several suppliers. Ryabov also will be in charge of IzhAvto’s venture with Kia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.