Smart GmbH says it will not display its Formore SUV at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit next month. The auto maker says the decision does not put a crimp in plans to launch the vehicle in the U.S. in 2006, although everything remains fluid. Smart was planning to make a big splash in Detroit, using one of North America’s premiere auto shows as a backdrop to gauge consumer reaction to the brand and its products before it enters the U.S. market. While the Fortwo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.