Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. launches a new-model series aimed at broadening its appeal to Australia's automotive enthusiasts. Named in tribute to a fondly remembered Ford vehicle from the late 1960s, the new GS sedan and GS Ute pickup are limited-edition models the auto maker says offer buyers entry to the FPV brand at a very competitive price point. Production is limited to 250 sedans and 75 Utes, priced at A$54,950 ($46,259) and A$49,950 ($42,052), respectively. They are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.