In countering the small-block V-8 power of GM Holden Ltd.’s VE Commodore-based Ute pickup, Ford Performance Vehicles Pty. Ltd. spent more than two years designing improved engines for its all-new F6 Ute and V-8 Pursuit and Super Pursuit. “The utility has always been an icon in Australian culture, but now we’ve cranked up the power and enhanced driver comfort for the ultimate workhorse,” FPV General Manager Rod Barrett says of the new high-performance Ford Falcon variants that go on sale in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.