PARIS – France has decided to help auto suppliers positioned no higher than Tier 2 with a special investment fund that will come partly from the government and partly from the Tier 1s. The approach is similar to a fund put into place early this year for the Tier 1s, which is backed by the French government, Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen, and it will be administered by a subset of that organization. The overall FMEA fund (fund for the modernization of suppliers) totals E600 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.