PARIS – France is trying to beat China to the punch in developing electric vehicles with a series of government-supported projects. Several ministers recently joined to announce E57 million ($80 million) of support for 11 projects that will take carbon-dioxide emissions out of transportation, ranging from a 4-wheel electric scooter to two bus projects involving recharge stations along their route to give them an infinite range. Under a similar program, new projects can apply until the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.