Saab Automobile will make a strong effort this spring to increase the appeal of its upcoming 9-7X SUV by offering three years of free OnStar “Safe & Sound” and XM Satellite Radio service to buyers who register at the Saab 9-7X website before March 31. The move could be considered a counter action to competitor Volvo Car’s addition of a V-8 engine to its XC90 for 2005. Prospective buyers can go to the website – www.saab97Xsuv.com – beginning Feb. 14 to register for the $700 value, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.