Land Rover’s 3-door Freelander will be in North American showrooms by month-end, bearing a sticker of $26,995, the auto maker says. Dubbed SE3, the midsize ’03 SUV distinguishes itself from the 5-door Freelander with its ability to haul oversize cargo and to offer "true, open-air driving." Land Rover Freelander SE3 SE3 provides these features by way of twin sunroof panels and a rear hardback – all of which are removable. A 3-door Freelander has been available in Europe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.