PARIS – French auto makers suffered in 2003 as their home market fell by 6.2%, but both Renault SA and PSA Peugeot Citroen improved their results outside of Western Europe. “More and more, we are a manufacturer or a distributor everywhere in the world,” says Peugeot General Manager Frederic Saint-Geours. Peugeot sales outside Europe rose 14% last year. Citroen’s jumped 18% and Renault’s were up 9%. All three brands recently summarized their sales activity for 2003 and announced their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.