PARIS – November’s 7.6% decline in passenger-car registrations was enough to push France’s year-to-date sales total into the red. Through the first 11 months, auto makers delivered 2,016,534 cars, down 0.3% from year-ago. However, sales of light-commercial vehicles climbed 9.9% in November for a 2.9% gain year-to-date. That was enough to nudge combined sales through the first 11 months up 0.2% to 2,406,617 units. Auto makers are reining in production with temporary layoffs as they try ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.