PARIS – France needs a strategy to protect 20 key industrial areas, including the electric car, says PSA Peugeot Citroen’s Frederick Saint-Geours. The former general manager of the Peugeot brand, who currently counsels PSA CEO Christian Streiff and also serves as president of the French Union of Metalworking Industries and Artisans, tells the daily newspaper Le Figaro the global financial crisis is threatening the country’s “real economy.” “The first lesson to take from this crisis is to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.