PARIS – The French approach to saving the country’s auto industry now is moving into the supply base with an €18.7 million ($23.9 million) government investment Wednesday in Valeo SA, the country’s second-largest French supplier. President Nicolas Sarkozy created the Strategic Investment Fund (FSI) late last year to provide financial aid to key French companies, naming Automobiles Citroen General Manager Gilles Michel to run the new entity. Valeo is the first FSI investment, raising the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.