PARIS – Worried by diminishing interest in automotive-related careers, the French auto industry held a pep rally of sorts here Sept. 14. Organizations representing auto makers, suppliers, engineers and dealers gathered at the prestigious Automobile Club of France, with its 20-ft. (6-m) ceilings, to talk about the strong points of their segments. Besides recruitment, the industry worries about issues similar to those being raised in the U.S.: The automobile is a target for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.