PARIS – For Plastic Omnium, the French supplier of plastic exterior panels and plastic fuel tanks, North America is as much a growth market in the next few years as anywhere. The company expects a 34% increase in automotive production in the region during the 2010-2015 timeframe to 16.1 million units, compared with 17% growth in European output. Laurent Burrell, CEO of the family-controlled company, says Plastic Omnium aims to diversify its customer base, which likely means targeting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.