Joe Day of automotive supplier Freudenberg-NOK says he’s hopping mad that the auto industry isn’t getting serious about lean manufacturing. For several years, Joe Day of automotive supplier Freudenberg-NOK has pressed for a strong North American commitment to lean manufacturing in the auto industry. Everyone says their companies are streamlining operations and cutting fat. But with Joe Day it’s more than lip service. It’s a personal crusade. Apparently, the industry isn’t getting his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.