PLYMOUTH, MI – A proliferation of electric vehicles may not siphon revenue from Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership, says a member of the supplier’s recently formed office of the chief executive. Just to be sure, the world’s largest producer of elastomeric seals has established a team to actively pursue EV business. While electric-drive technology virtually eliminates the need for fluid management, the outlook for companies such as Freudenberg-NOK is not bleak, says Brad Norton, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.