CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. says the world will get the first look at how the auto maker’s new design system works during the 2003 auto show season. The company says its next round of concept cars, which will debut next January at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show, will be the first vehicles to have made their way through the revamped design system. See related story While the concept vehicles will make their way through the new design process quickly, GM says it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.