For Jim Evans, 2005 is a year of unprecedented opportunity. As chairman of the American International Automobile Dealers Assn., Evans is putting on the full court press to accomplish four legislative objectives he outlined in a speech in early February. AIADA was focused on the election in 2004 and again will turn its attention to the congressional elections in 2006. But 2005 is a “year not clouded by fundraising and election-related issues,” says Evans. “We can focus on the legislative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.