The stars could be aligning themselves for a stellar performance by Lexus, starting next year. After 20 months with no new products, an onslaught is coming. Expect a new product every six months for the foreseeable future. The Lexus RX 400h, a gas-electric hybrid version of the RX 330 cross/utility vehicle, is due in the spring, as is the all-new, third-generation Lexus GS sedan. The rear-drive GS will offer all-wheel drive, a Lexus first. And the sedan also is important because it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.