LAS VEGAS – Only 2% of consumers participating in a recent clinic were able to identify an un-badged Ford Flex cross/utility vehicle as a Ford, a company official says. “Land Rover was high up, as well as some of the other imports, a little bit of Scion, a little Mini; but (most said) Land Rover because of the box-on-box design and the upright pillars of this vehicle,” Flex Marketing Manager Kate Pearce tells Ward’s at a media event here. The association with higher-end brands bodes well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.