BEIJING — The FQ6480, a light cross-country vehicle nicknamed the “Off-road King,” makes its debut at Beijing's Beifang Automotive Market. One of the few sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) allowed to be sold in China, the FQ6480 is produced by the Jiangxi province-based Fuqi Automotive General Factory, using the technologies and dies of the Toyota Motor Corp. Land Cruiser. Fuqi is the only automaker in China to manufacture the all-wheel-drive, 9-seat SUV. The vehicle, equipped with a Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.